Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Hater Converted! Learn What Made Lena Dunham Love to Run - Rapid News Network

A Hater Converted! Learn What Made Lena Dunham Love to Run - Rapid News Network

However, in an Instagram post published on Wednesday, the 29-year-old shared a paparazzi pic of the actress getting her sweat on, and she has not an ounce of shame about it! And while she’s no fan of unsolicited photos, the actress wanted to share the pride she felt on seeing the snap, not least because running used to be something she could hardly bear to do.

“Not usually one to post a paparazzi shot but this fills me with pride”, she began in her lengthy caption. In her caption, she explained that she has always hated running, saying it was an “embarrassing” activity and she did not trust herself to “even move briskly towards a buffet”.

Admitting she felt self-conscious at the New Jersey Swift gig, Lena told Billboard: ‘I was so thrilled to support my friend and so displeased to learn about the truth of my own height. She added that she had no plans to embrace “that triathlon life” but that it is “a true joy” to become more connected to her body and “its powers”.

Dunham has been outspoken recently about her efforts to “move for your mind” â€" an initiative to raise awareness of the importance of exercise in regards to her mental health. “(Extra motivation provided by @manrepeller for @outdoorvoices) #moveforyourmind”.

We absolutely love Lena’s message and we hope girls and boys will adopt healthy exercise into their daily routine!

And the picture shows exactly that: Dunham looks incredibly strong, swift and proud as she pounds the crowded NYC pavement.

And this isn’t the first time Dunham’s been open about how exercising has had a positive influence on her life.

‘I’ve been feeling pretty tall, feeling pretty sturdy, and it was incredible to me, like, “Oh, I’m not tall, I’m chubby”. “But I mean, on most days, I feel really great and fine about my body, but I don’t think standing next to, like, three supermodels or so is anything even the most confident woman needs to do”, she admitted. “But the minute I caught sight of myself in the Jumobtron, I knew something was very wrong”.

Lena Dunham has learned to embrace running

Lena Dunham has learned to embrace running Credit Rob Kim Getty Images

[embedded content]

A Hater Converted! Learn What Made Lena Dunham Love to Run - Rapid News Network

Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Comments
0 Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment